Your Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the school hours?
- Do children enjoy the garden?
- Do you offer after school activities?
- To enrol my child in BAPS do I need to be fluent in English?
- If parents are fluent English speakers, do they have to speak English to their child at home?
- Can bilingualism cause children delays in first language acquisition or confusion?
- What is the best age to become bilingual?
- How long does it take to become bilingual?
- What happens if my child does not understand the language spoken by teachers and schoolmates?
- Do children mix languages?
- What are the advantages of becoming bilingual?
- How can I support my child’s second language development or help him with his homework, if I do not speak English?
- How do I know if my child is making progress?
- Will my child have any academic or linguistic difficulty compared to his monolingual peers?
- When I ask my child to say a word in English, he replies he can’t; however, he has been attending this school for three years. I think he is not learning.