BILINGUAL SUMMER CAMP 2021
During the summer holidays, the BAPS and BES "Bilingual Summer Camp" will be held by bilingual and native English speaking educators. In an ideal location, with a large garden, dedicated teachers will animate cultural, recreational aquatic and sports activities that stimulate the curiosity and interests of the children, while developing their skills and knowledge in English. Fun goes hand in hand with learning and the children will be exploring a wide range of interests together with classmates and new friends.
To learn more, please CLICK HERE.
- WEEK 1 - from June 14th to June 18th: Ocean Deep!
- WEEK 2 - from June 21st to June 25th: Champions of the world!
- WEEK 3 - from June 28th to July 2nd: Pirate island!
- WEEK 4 - from July 5th to July 9th: BES Factor Milano!
- WEEK 5 - from July 12th to July 16th: Come sail away!
- WEEK 6 - from July 19th to July 23rd: Under the magic canopy!
- WEEK 6 - from July 26th to July 30th: And...action!
- 08:30 - 09:00 Triage and welcome
- 09:00 - 10:00 Sport 1
- 10:00 - 10:30 Free play & snack time
- 10:30 - 11:30 Themed workshop
- 11:30 - 12:30 Sport 2
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 - 14:00 Free play
- 14:00-15:30 Themed games
- 15:30 - 16:00 Snack time
- 16:00 - 16:30 Dismissal
Our "Bilingual Summer Camp" is open to both BAPS-BES children and external children (from 4 to 14 years old).
The participants will be divided into small groups according to their ages. All activities will be adapted according to children's age.
For more information please click the below button:
Safety measures for the health of your children
- Temperature measurement
- Limited entrances
- Triage differentiated by age
- Hand disinfection stations
- Distribution of PPE
- Lunch in individual boxes
- Sanitization of spaces
- Weekly sanitization with ozone