BILINGUAL SUMMER CAMP 2022
During the summer holidays, the BAPS and BES "Bilingual Summer Camp" will be held by bilingual and native English speaking educators. In an ideal location, with a large garden, dedicated teachers will animate cultural, recreational aquatic and sports activities that stimulate the curiosity and interests of the children, while developing their skills and knowledge in English. Fun goes hand in hand with learning and the children will be exploring a wide range of interests together with classmates and new friends.
To learn more, please CLICK HERE.
- WEEK 1 - from 13th to 17th June - MARVEL VS. DISNEY: SUPERHEROES AND PRINCESSES
- WEEK 2 - from 20th to 24th June - WORLDWIDE OLYMPICS
- WEEK 3 - from 27th June to 1st July - THEATRE PRODUCTION
- WEEK 4 - from 4th to 8th July - FROM CAVE PAINTING TO STREET ART
- WEEK 5 - from 11th to 15th July - BACK TO THE FUTURE
- WEEK 6 - from 18th to 22nd July - SUSTAINABLE FASHION DESIGN
- WEEK 7 - from 25th to 29th July - LET'S TRAVEL THE WORLD
- 08:30 - 09:00 Arrival and registration
- 09:00 - 9:30 Welcome dance
- 9:30 - 10:30 Themed Lab
- 10:30 - 11:00 Snack & Outdoor Playtime
- 11:00 - 12:00 Sport
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 - 14:00 Study time
- 14:00 - 15:00 Lab / Sport
- 15:00 - 16:00 Games
- 16:00 - 16:30 Final dance and dismissal
Our "Bilingual Summer Camp" is open to both BAPS-BES children and external children (from 4 to 14 years old).
The participants will be divided into small groups according to their ages. All activities will be adapted according to children's age.
For more information please click the below button:
Safety measures for the health of your children
- Temperature measurement
- Limited entrances
- Triage differentiated by age
- Hand disinfection stations
- Distribution of PPE
- Lunch in individual boxes
- Sanitization of spaces
- Weekly sanitization with ozone